Submissions/Wiki Lima< Submissions
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2010.
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
Juan Carlos Mujica
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
Domiruth Travel Services
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
Our project will contain information about our city Lima - Perú - South América: Traditional and non-traditional touristic circuits, history, museums, public places, famous people, entertainment events, cultural events, festivals, where to eat, where to stay, people in our city, groups of people with common interests, and any other relevant information for tourists.
So, we want to promote Lima as a touristic city, not only as a stopover to other peruvian cities. For example, Lima's cuisine is the best in América, and one of the best int he word, in the opinion of many people.
We plan to promote the massive participation of people with a big contest by categories: one for university students and other for senior people (who have many things to tell and diclose).
Our participation like a travel agency, is to guide local people and small organizations, to contribute with information, and later to generate a wide quantity of options for our visitors, working themselves or bein our partners.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
People and Community
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- El Ágora 04:43, 21 May 2010 (UTC) ¡Vamos compadre!
- Add your username here.