Submissions/WikiCommunity: Growing in Knowledge and Creativity
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2010.
- Growing up in a virtual community
- Type of submission Presentation
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- The past decade has been revolutionary in creating learning opportunities for individuals of all ages. Nowadays, we come across more information in 1 day than people used to come across in their entire lifetimes. What kind of impact does such easy access to information have on the education, development and social lives of current generations?
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted? No
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.