Submissions/The BUD (Be Uniquely Different) Branding Principle< Submissions
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2010.
- Title of the submission
- BUD Branding Campaign ( Be Uniquely Different )
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Ray Tjhin
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Looking at the current trend in various industries, it vividly shows that people are buying brands instead of merchandise as BRAND had become one of the most precious assets in any business entity. The whole project will be based on the scientifically studies and the art of branding to outline a complete foundation for principles of branding in the future.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted? YES
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).