Submissions/Secrets to the success of the Swedish Wikisource< Submissions
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2010.
- Title of the submission
Secrets to the success of the Swedish Wikisource
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
Wikimedia Sverige, Project Runeberg
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
For very long, the Swedish language Wikisource was quite small and underdeveloped. But during spring 2010 a number of steps were taken to make it one of the most successful projects. How did this happen, and could other small language branches of Wikisource copy the recipe?
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
Knowledge and Collaboration
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
A paper will be written, which is a diary of important changes recently made to the Swedish Wikisource, and which will serve as a checklist for other languages. This will be presented with slides and/or live examples from Wikisource.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Shijualex 11:03, 20 May 2010 (UTC)
- --Ravidreams 19:11, 20 May 2010 (UTC)
- --Frank Schulenburg 19:56, 20 May 2010 (UTC)
- --WikedKentaur 19:10, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
- --DR 11:42, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
- Kocio 13:30, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- Mn6230 15:30, 4 June 2010 (UTC)
- Laaknor 08:58, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
- Milda 15:41, 17 June 2010 (UTC)
- Lecartia 18:31, 17 June 2010 (UTC)
- Aubrey 15:37, 22 June 2010 (UTC)