- Title of the submission
Joint Video Workshop
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
Arno Bakker, Richard Knipel, Ben Moskowitz, Michael Dale, Jan Gerber, Victor Grishchenko, Riccardo Petrocco, Johan Pouwelse, Diego Rabaioli, David Evan Harris
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
Netherlands, US, Germany, United States
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
Delft University of Technology, Kaltura, Wikimedia NYC, Open Video Alliance, Global Lives Project; Institute for the Future
- Personal homepage or blog
http://www.p2p-next.org | http://kaltura.org | http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_New_York_City | http://benmoskowitz.com | http://metavid.org/blog | | http://globallives.org | http://www.davidevanharris.com | http://iftf.org
- 30-word contribution & benefits statement
In this workshop we present and discuss all aspects of getting video on Wikipedia, from content creation to scalable hosting.
- Proposed time frame (1h or 2h or 4h)
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
This workshop is a merger of a number of submissions. The program for the workshop is as follows:
* Presentation: Let's Get Video on Wikipedia * Presentation: Kaltura Collaborative Video and Wikimedia * Bold Video? Style guidelines for video content in Wikipedia * Lunch * Presentation: P2P for Wikipedia Video Delivery * Discussion on P2P and Wikipedia
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
People and Community, Infrastructure, Knowledge and Collaboration,
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
See individual submissions
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).